Quantcast

26 mar 2011

Me, myself...and I

Hello my faithful followers !!! today I would like to share a photo that was sent to me last night directly from Spain...It's really a great shot, taken by Alberto Vicente Mayo
It's not a typical photo! that's why I like it that much and I would like your feedback on the very first impression you get about this photo...I would appreciate it a lot, hope you like it ! 

Traducción...
Hola mis fieles seguidores! hoy me gustaría compartir una foto con ustedes, que me enviaron ayer por la noche directamente desde España...En realidad es una gran toma, de Alberto Vicente Mayo.
No es la típica foto! por eso es que me gustó mucho y me encantaría leer su opinión acerca de lo que esta foto expresa para ustedes de primera impresión ...Se los agradecería mucho, espero que les guste!

Kiss...

MARIANA ♥ 


Photography Alberto Vicente Mayo.