Quantcast

14 mar 2011

Shooting in Spain!!!













This is my very first post, so I would like to share with you the preview of the Lady Marshmallow campaign in Spain, this is one of the most amazing shootings I ever had in my modeling career!!

I expect you like it when it launches...

One of my biggest achievements ever, working in Europe for a firm such as ladymarshmallow!! 


Traducción...

Este es mi primer post, y me gustaría compartirles el preview del lanzamiento en España de la campaña ladymarshmallow, este shooting ha sido uno de los mas increíbles que he tenido a lo largo de mi carrera en el modelaje. Espero que les guste el lanzamiento !!! 

Uno de mis mas grandes logros, trabajar en Europa para una firma como ladymarshmallow!!

Saludos...

Mariana 

Mariana Muñoz for
www.ladymarshmallow.com

Photographer Roxana González.
Make up Artist Diana Cervantes.
SPAIN.