Quantcast

20 oct 2011

I dress to kill, but tastefully.

Good morning !!!!

Today I'm posting a very urban outfit, it's perfect for a concert or for going to a bar/pub with live music, it also is appropriate for a busy day of work in which you don't need a lot of presence with other people, just to feel comfortable and productive. 

So I used a BERSHKA black blazer with an H&M cropped printed shirt, a golden thick belt from LOFT by Ann Taylor to make accent in my hips and a pair of black ZARA jeggings in the footwear I used one of the FRYE best sellers the Veronica shortie biker boots with engineer straps and antique silver buckles!

Finally I used golden accesrories such as the golden bird cage necklace, golden headphones and a golden watch ! 

I find it a daily casual outfit, not too fancy not too alternative but chic and edgy at the same time. 

  Lots of love 
Mariana!