Quantcast

21 may 2013

Look of the day: Playing dress-up

Have you ever heard the quote: Playing dress-up begins at age 5 and it never truly ends? Well, that's what happened to me last sunday. I was suffering a wardrobe crisis, due to the hot weather!! I didn't know what to wear to feel fresh and look great, when suddenly I found this asymmetrical skirt from last season wore it as a dress, and voila! in order to give this garment the 2013 seasonal twist I layered it with a white vest and a cinched waist, btw here are two different ways of a cinched waist to style this look ! 

Don't be afraid when you feel creative, this is one of the results when you play dress-up ! 

xoxo 

Mariana












Mint Skirt ZARA / White Vest ZARA / Gray belt H&M / White envelope clutch ZARA / Crab Sandals ZARA / Cat eyed frames Ralph Lauren. 



*** ¿Alguna vez has escuchado la frase: Jugar a disfrazarse comienza a los 5 años y nunca termina realmente? Bueno, eso es lo que me pasó el domingo pasado. Estaba sufriendo una crisis de armario, debido al clima caliente! Yo no sabía qué ponerme para sentirme fresca y verme bien, cuando de repente me encontré con esta falda asimétrica de la temporada pasada y me la puse como un vestido, y ¡voilá! con el fin de dar a esta prenda el toque de temporada 2013 la usé con un chaleco blanco y una cintura ceñida, por cierto, aquí hay dos maneras diferentes de  usar una cintura ceñida para este look!

No tengas miedo cuando te sientes creativa, este es uno de los resultados cuando juegas a disfrazarte!