Quantcast

18 sept 2013

I'm getting married !!

I've never been so happy in my life before, I'm getting married !!! and I wanted to share with my followers the amazing scenario of the happiest day in my life! I wanna thank specially to Andrea Idirin one of my best friends, Chef executive and owner of A Punto Restaurante-Delicatessen for helping Geras with the amazing surprise ever! 


 Enjoy the amazing view at Casa Cuatro in Guanajuato, México.


Love, 
Mariana 











 ***Nunca he sido tan feliz en mi vida como ahora, por que me voy a casar !! y quería compartir con mis seguidores el increíble escenario del día más feliz de mi vida! Quiero agradecer especialmente a Andrea Idirin una de mis mejores amigas, chef ejecutivo y dueña de  A Punto Restaurante-Delicatessen por  ayudar a Geras con la sorpresa mas increíble!

  Disfruten la impresionante vista de Casa Cuatro en Guanajuato, México.