Quantcast

11 oct 2013

Musical Mood Night by Benetton


Today it's all about a special collaboration I made with United Colors Of Benetton during a Musical Mood Night, It was all about musical inspiration! 

I had to create a look inspired in dance music... It was amazing but the best of all is that I had the chance to meet new and interesting people in the fashion industry. So the look I created is about the harmony and repetitive sounds of the dance music, I landed the concept in the rapport of the printed coat mixing it with a burgundy top with a sequins detail on the neck and for giving this look my own signature I chose a quilted skirt in vegan leather with color blocked tights, I have to admit that I love being a stylist! 

Special thanks to UNITED COLORS OF BENETTON for the amazing opportunity and for my outfit, loved it from head to toe. 

Have a great weekend!
xo, 
Mariana






















 I'm wearing a United Colors of Benetton total look as well as my mannequin ! 

***Hoy todo se trata de una colaboración especial que hice con United Colors of Benetton durante la musical mood night, todo se trataba de inspiración musical!

Tuve que crear un look inspirado en la música dance ... Estuvo increíble, pero lo mejor de todo es que tuve la oportunidad de conocer gente nueva e interesante en la industria de la moda. Así que el look que he creado es sobre la armonía y sonidos repetitivos de la música dance, yo aterricé el concepto con el rapport del estampado del abrigo mezclándolo con un top de color burdeos con un detalle de lentejuelas en el cuello y para darle mi propia firma a este look elegí una falda acolchada en cuero vegano con unas medias color block, tengo que admitir que me encanta ser estilista de moda!

Un agradecimiento especial a UNITED COLORS OF BENETTON por la oportunidad tan increíble y por mi outfit, me encantó desde la cabeza a los pies.